Sunday, October 28, 2007

Results..

With effect from Academic Year 2007/08, please be informed that ALL College examination results will follow a new grading system shown below:


Click the shitty grade to enlarge.

Wtf..C- is consider fail..At least 50 mark=pass.
Yawning..
By d way..i figure out y last time our gpa total up d grade pt subjects will not match wif d gpa given. Ngek..

To be continue...

Kk..finally..i know my result. Sad becoz my fav subjects cant get A..But..in d opposite..fucking subject...
E.g1 MIS- I put tremendous of effort inside..But..i get shiity result...mother fucker..
E.g2 BC- D most less effort i actually put in..i skip d class, dint do tuts, dint listen during d lectures/tuts class...dint do Qustions to ponder (QTP)..But at d end..D result was unexpected..I get an -A. Zzz...
Besides, my gpa oso drop..last sem 3.3333333333..dis sem 3.092.
Aikz..Nvm..
I will become more hardworking..!! Wakaka..

Slide note : Tml i will get d appeal form..for MIS subject..



How to calcute ur GPA?

Formulae:

(Grade Pt x Credit Hours)/Total Credits Hours = (1)

(1) x 4 = Ur GPA

Total Credits Hours = 76.
MIS = 4 CHs
PA, BMP, BC, FOM, Eng = 3 CHs