Friday, May 23, 2008

Icons

What Are Icons?
Icons used to represent yourself, your moods or feelings, your interests, etc.

Where Can I find Icons?
You can either create your own Icon or find one online.

Where can I use the Icons?
LiveJournal(LJ), MSN display picture*, etc.
*Please don't ask why my display picture(DP) always change. It is because I'm using Msn Plus.

What Are The Default Size of Icons?
100x100

What Does Userpics Mean?
Userpics = Icons or Avatar*
*Avatar is animated gifs
Notice: I din't do. Why? Because I want more creation oriented and animated gifs are not creative at all.

Things That You Will Learn From Learning How To Create An Icons
-Manipulate Pictures
-Textures (t)
-Gradients (g)
-Brushes (b)
-Advance Light Effect

Tutorials Regarding How To Create Icons From Me:
Tutorial 1
Tutorial 2
Tutorial 3
Tutorial 4
Tutorial 5
Tutorial 6
Tutorial 7
Tutorial 8
Tutorial 9